Monday, August 17, 2009

where did they go?

why are there no good role models for married couples or Christians anymore? I'm getting sick of watching movies and TV shows where people cheat or are trapped in loveless marriages, and the religious characters are either bigots or comic relief. I get that these obstacles/flaws are dramatic and realistic, but I think there's a surplus of lazy writing or lack of morals all throughout modern entertainment. and, yes, I know it's always been there, but I feel like something's changed. there used to be a yin and yang- there needs to be, and there should be. both sides of a story. it's bad/unhealthy for people to only be exposed to the negative.
and before anyone rants about me saying marriage and Christians are "good", let me restate; I'm just mourning the loss of equal representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment